It’s so fun finding products that do what they actually do what they say they will do! It’s even better when those products make your life better!! I have to admit, I’ve tried some of those “As Seen On TV” products that didn’t work out so great. The good news is that I didn’t waste too much money doing it. The bad news is that I usually ended up more frustrated than when I started. So, I’ve decided to give you a list of some of my favorite products.
1. Collapsible Outdoor Utility Wagon –https://www.amazon.com/Mac-Sports-Collapsible-Folding-Outdoor/dp/B00BUUUIGK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493260468&sr=8-1&keywords=sport+utility+wagon – These things are amazing for soccer games, the beach (they have some with mega tires), picnics, hauling kids, equipment, etc. It was so hard for me to carry chairs, soccer balls, drinks, jackets, and keep up with the boys. This little baby is perfect. I can fit all of these things in the cart, including at least one kid, and then some.
2. Stainless Steel Soap –https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Soap-and-Holder/dp/B0067FQUGA/ref=sr_1_3?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1493260687&sr=1-3&keywords=rub+away+bar – This is kind of amazing. You use this just like regular soap after handling onions or garlic. This steel soap will take the odor of onions and garlic away with just water. Just rub it around in your hands like you would a normal bar of soap and rinse with water.
3. Sound Machine –http://www.target.com/p/mybaby-by-homedics-soundspa-sound-machine-lullaby-relaxation-machine/-/A-10707864 – Both of my boys have used these sound machines since they were babies. One has finally outgrown his (he is 6 year old after all), but my 4 year old still uses his. These sound machines have helped them sleep soundly for years. We take them camping, on any trips that we stay in hotels or even at friends or relatives homes. There are different sound settings and light projection (that the boys always like to play with…this is one aspect that I don’t love. The projection on these is usually the first thing to fail on them.)
4. Expandable Colander – https://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-Expandable-Colander-Strainer-Red/dp/B00DMW0POE/ref=sr_1_19?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1493262039&sr=1-19&keywords=over+the+sink+colander – This colander has saved me so many times! It fits so perfectly over my sink so it doesn’t matter if my sink has dishes in it. I can rest it on the edges of my sink so I can use both hands to pour my pasta safely into the strainer.
5. Baggallini Bags – https://www.amazon.com/Baggallini-Triple-Travel-Crossbody-Pacific/dp/B00Z9SENWO/ref=sr_1_3?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1493262400&sr=1-3&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=bagalinni – I LOVE these bags! There are so many different styles and they are super cute! They have so many pockets and compartments that keep me organized and hold just the items that I need so I don’t have space to be messy.
6. Easy Up Beach Tent – https://www.amazon.com/Pacific-Breeze-Easy-Beach-Tent/dp/B00RQQRTSM/ref=pd_rhf_dp_s_cp_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00RQQRTSM&pd_rd_r=WFNS2VCDG6WABK5RT3E5&pd_rd_w=GNq40&pd_rd_wg=KWUny&psc=1&refRID=WFNS2VCDG6WABK5RT3E5 – This is SO convenient! When I take the boys to the Sand Dunes or to the lake, it’s so nice to be able to set this up by myself. I literally have to push ONE button and it sets itself up. This is a must have if you spend any time outside where there is no shade.
7. Glass Measuring Bowl – https://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Supply-Quart-Ovenproof-Batter/dp/B0000VLMVU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1325047518&sr=8-2 – I seriously use this every time I cook. This is my favorite bowl ever!!
8. Ice Cream Maker – https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-ICE-30BC-Indulgence-2-Quart-Automatic/dp/B0006ONQOC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1325047586&sr=8-2 – Who doesn’t love homemade ice cream!? This machine is fabulous. You can have homemade ice cream with out the rock salt and without the hand churning…although there is some nostalgia that goes with those things….
9. Rodan and Fields Reverse Regimen – https://www.rodanandfields.com/US/pws/cmill/All-Skincare/REVERSE/REVERSE-Brightening-Regimen-for-the-Appearance-of-Skin-Dullness%2C-Discoloration-and-Uneven-Skin-Tone/p/RVRGG01 – As a RF girl, this is my favorite regimen. I’ve been using this regimen for over a year and my skin has never looked or felt better. I have never found another product like this. They have so many great products to choose from and I have not been disappointed by any of them! So if you are looking for great skin care, check out Rodan and Fields. www.cmill.myrandf.com
10. Spotbot – https://www.amazon.com/BISSELL-Spotbot-Handsfree-Technology-33N8A/dp/B003Y3AA2S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493264659&sr=8-1&keywords=spotbot – This has been great since we have 2 dogs and 2 little boys. Especially since one of our dogs had a super sensitive stomach as a puppy :/
11. Small LL Bean Duffles – https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/63911?feat=904-GN1&page=adventure-duffle-small&csp=f – These are perfect for a night or two away. They also keep us organized since they come in multiple colors and each person in the family can have their own color.
12. Create 365 Planner – https://www.amazon.com/ideas-Create-Happy-Planner-Hello/dp/B01BULDOUU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493657961&sr=8-1&keywords=create+365+planner – This is the planner pictured at the top of the post. I love it because you can buy refill pages, stickers, pocket folders, home schedules, and just about anything you could ever need for this planner.
13. WD My Passport – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W8XXYXM/ref=twister_B06ZYSN6R3 – This is my all time favorite hard drive. I have used a lot of hard drives and this one has always been my favorite. It’s fast, affordable, and just works well. They also have the WD MY Book Desktop Hard Drive so you can keep a hard drive at home and take one with you when you travel.
These are just some of the things that come to mind when I think of my favorite products. Hopefully some of these items will make your lives a little easier too.
If you had to choose 3 things in your home that you had to live without, what would they be?
your friendly neighborhood alamosa family photographer